Communications and Marketing Coordinator
|Job Title:||Communications and Marketing Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 16:33|
One of Australia's fastest growing Construction organisations is looking for a capable, experienced Communications Coordinator to join their collaborative & innovative team.
As a Communications Coordinator, you will be an integral member of a team that prides themselves on their ability to deliver the best solutions possible. The ideal candidate for this role will be professionally presented, proactive and confident in their communication style with a willingness to learn and ability to pick new duties up quickly. This is a business with a mission to deliver superior outcomes and drive performance through communications both internally and externally across their client group.
If you are looking to build relationships across multiple teams in the business, work for an organisation that promotes growth and progression whilst maintaining a fantastic company culture, then look no further!
As Communications Coordinator, your duties involve but are not limited to:
- Assisting with internal and external communications across multiple marketing campaigns
- Support all marketing-related projects, focussing on internal & external written communication
- Liaise with stakeholders across the wider business & externally to understand concepts and creation of marketing collateral
- Create copies for marketing collateral, including project case studies, staff biographies, company profiles, award submissions etc.
- Update the company's website content
- Ensure all written content is in line with brand guidelines
- Be involved with the coordination of digital campaigns
- Ensure a constant presence on all social media platforms
- Adhere to all processes that ensure the management of workflow for the wider teams
The successful candidate in this role will have/be:
- Bachelor's Degree in communications or a related degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent skills across Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Corporate experience with updating and managing all social media platforms
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects & offer solutions
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Preferred experience in Construction industry but not essential
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contacting Praneethaa at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Direct Care Coordinator
Mt Cooper, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super
Customer Service Representative
Up to AU$50000 per annum + super
Outbound Customer Service
Yarra Glen, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$68000.00 per annum + + Super
Part Time Administration Officer