My client is sourcing a contracts administrator to join their team on an interim basis for 5 months. This business has a fabulous, committed, personable, change rich and friendly team culture whilst working hard to execute team objectives. The role utilises skillsets across legal administration and requires a strong attention to detail and for the right candidate offers career progression.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to advise and create agreements
- Update and amend contracts as required
- Track and update agreement amendments and renewals
- Tracking projects, uploading documents, updating shared calendar
- Organizing, moderating and minuting departmental conference calls and meetings
- Arranging for contracts to be signed by relevant parties, and organizing notarization of legal documents
- Review documents for accuracy, ensuring that documents are complete, consistent and in the appropriate format
- Assist with filing of various corporate documents in document database
- Providing various reports from contract and corporate databases
- Coordinate with various departments and team members to ensure company records are kept up-to-date
- Contract administration across all verticals to include insurance policies and property deeds
- Tracking document review dates, sending reminders to Document Owners, checking correct review and approval process has been followed.
- Maintaining department archiving records, including preparation of files for archiving and regular review of archived documents
Experience & Skills
- 2 - 3 years contracts administrative experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and identifying risks
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to problem solve and be proactive your approach
- Strong communication skills
- Accountability for work load
For more information, please click apply now or contact Rachel Aldridge on 0282965356.