|Job Title:||Corporate Concierge|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$85000.00 per annum + great culture & benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 11:22|
You will be joining a growing and well established business, based in the heart of the CBD.
As Corporate Concierge you will lead the events and office management function of the business. You will elevate the client experience and understand the importance of providing a 5 star service for all stakeholders and guests.
If you are looking to join a company that pride themselves on their inclusive and supportive culture and their customer focussed approach then look no further! This is a collaborative and energetic team with a passion to work together to achieve business goals.
This role will require the ability to act as a change champion and previous experience working in an agile business environment will be advantageous.
If you have previous experience in a similar role within a luxury hotel or professional services environment then I want to hear from you!
As Corporate Concierge you will be the first point of contact for the company. You duties will include:
- Act as the Office Manager and first point of contact for the office
- Meet and greet of visitors, oversee meeting room bookings and answer all incoming calls
- Organise corporate events including making suggestions on catering and set-up
- Assist with implementing new ideas and procedures and educating employees on agile working systems
- Support Managers with daily tasks and liaise with the Executive Leadership Team
- Ordering stationery and managing maintenance issues for the building
- Producing reports and updating databases
- Ad-hoc requests as required
In order to be successful in your application of Corporate Concierge you will have immaculate presentation and a warm and engaging personality. You will also have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role within professional services or hospitality
- Knowledge or experience of working in an agile business environment
- Project Coordination or Office Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Extremely well-presented and helpful in nature
- An eye for detail
- Comfortable operating at all levels of the business
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button or contacting Praneethaa at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's