|Job Title:||Corporate Concierge|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 14:36|
Working as part of the front of house team, you will be the first point of contact for visitors to the fast-paced CBD offices. Your outstanding communication skills, attentiveness and attention to detail will be key competencies to thrive within the office environment.
Your duties will include:
- Meet and greet all guests
- Answer and redirect incoming calls accordingly
- Organise and booking meeting rooms
- Assist with internal events
- Restocking stationary and magazines
- General admin
- Ad hoc duties
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate environment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Polished and professional.
- Be able to multitask within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Take pride within your work and delivery.
- Be competent with the Microsoft office suite.
- Have a meticulous attention to detail.
If you are a permanent resident of Australia with full working rights and your skills & experience match the criteria, I would love to hear from you. Click 'Apply' or call Fay Scott on 02 8296 5315.