|Job Title:||Corporate Concierge|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 14:36|
Working as part of the front of house team, you will be the first point of contact for visitors to the fast-paced CBD offices. Your outstanding communication skills, attentiveness and attention to detail will be key competencies to thrive within the office environment.
Your duties will include:
- Meet and greet all guests
- Answer and redirect incoming calls accordingly
- Organise and booking meeting rooms
- Assist with internal events
- Restocking stationary and magazines
- General admin
- Ad hoc duties
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate environment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Polished and professional.
- Be able to multitask within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Take pride within your work and delivery.
- Be competent with the Microsoft office suite.
- Have a meticulous attention to detail.
If you are a permanent resident of Australia with full working rights and your skills & experience match the criteria, I would love to hear from you. Click 'Apply' or call Fay Scott on 02 8296 5315.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's