My client is looking for a professional Corporate Concierge who strives to deliver a 5 star service, experience for every visitor to the business. This high-caliber corporation are sourcing for an interim Corporate Receptionist to join their Concierge team to be an integral part of the business. You will create the first impression of every visitor who enters the building and deliver a confident and accommodating experience.
This is an attractive business located within the heart of the Sydney CBD within a dynamic and high performing environment. This assignment requires a polished and professional corporate receptionist who has a minimum of 2-year experience within a similar role and environment.
About the role:
- Meeting and greeting corporate clients
- Internal and external client liaison
- Answering and distributing of all incoming calls using the internal switchboard
- Distributing mail
- Delivering administrative support to the broader business
- Coordination of the internal meeting rooms
- Sustaining the reception area, meeting rooms and board rooms
- Filing and collating of documents
- Administration support
- Ordering office supplies
- Liaising with external courier service
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar environment essential
- Polished and immaculate corporate presentation
- Strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Available for immediate start
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Motivated and engaged
For more information please contact Rachel Aldridge on 0282965356 or
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, HR Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives.