|Job Title:||Marketing Associate|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 11:18|
Ambition Group has a reputation for high quality consulting and an incredible passion for our clients, candidates, and colleagues. We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market.
We're looking for a motivated and driven individual who will be tasked with driving sales, developing business opportunities, creating relationships and acting as the focal point of our external client engagement strategy.
Our well-established Business Transformation team is experienced in this space and have an excellent reputation giving you the best possible opportunity for success in your role.
The main duties of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Warm business development calls to clients in the Public Sector daily
- Working with our Senior Consultant to establish a strategy
- Meeting with the people we work with
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
We are searching for someone with excellent B2B sales skills, who is charismatic on the phone, resourceful and resilient in creating opportunities.
You will be passionate about your reputation and dedicated to creating a brand that prides itself on Speed, Accuracy, Quality, Service and Operational Excellence
- Tenacity and commercially astute
- A self-starter who isn't afraid to pick up the phone
- High learning agility
- Confident in developing relationships via the phone
- Flexible and pro-active stakeholder management skills
- Strong, self-motivated organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you're looking for an opportunity that you can make your own, that offers a platform that is aligned to your professional ethics and ambitions, then here it is. This is a role where the entire team is geared toward promoting your success and supporting you with your career and development at Ambition Group.
Please apply now or contact Bonnie Byrnes, HR Coordinator directly for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's