This global Manufacturing business require an ongoing temporary resource to run the Reception area whilst assisting with Administrative. Are you a high energy candidate with a proactive mindset that will fit into the social and supportive team? This fast-paced office requires strong communication skills and initiative to manage the front of house and reception area whilst assisting the team with adhoc duties.
- Meet and greet visitors to the business
- Manage and redirect all incoming calls
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries
- Coordination of meeting rooms
- Order Catering and assist with set up of Events
- Document editing and creation
- Manage needs and expectations of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Data entry
- Adhoc duties
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Have a proactive mind set
- An articulate attention to detail
- A bright and attentive demeanour
This is a marvellous opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual, apply now to start in this amazing role.
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives.