This Healthcare business is searching for a Corporate Receptionist who will be an integral part of the business, delivering an outstanding experience to every visitor through the Door. You will create am exceptional first impression of every visitor who enters the building and deliver a confident and accommodating experience.
This is an attractive business located within the heart of the Sydney CBD within a dynamic and high performing environment. This assignment requires a polished and professional corporate receptionist who has a minimum of 2-year experience within a similar role.
About the role:
- Meeting and greeting corporate clients
- Internal and external client liaison
- Answering and distributing of all incoming calls using the internal switchboard
- Distributing mail
- Delivering administrative support to the broader business
- Coordination of the internal meeting rooms
- Sustaining the reception area, meeting rooms and board rooms
- Filing and collating of documents
- Administration support
- Ordering office supplies
- Liaising with external courier service
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar environment
- Polished and immaculate corporate presentation
- Strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Available for immediate start
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Motivated and engaged
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives.
Contact Rachel Aldridge