|Job Title:||Corporate Receptionist|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$30 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 12:03|
You will be joining a market leading company based in North Sydney. As Corporate Receptionist you will be an integral member of this well-established team.
If you are looking join a company that pride themselves on their inclusive and supportive culture and their customer focussed approach then look no further! This is a social and enthusiastic team with a work hard, play hard ethos.
If you are a career receptionist or have worked within a 5 * hospitality background and are looking to make the move into the corporate world then I want to hear from you!
As Corporate Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company. You duties will include:
- Meet and greet of visitors
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Set up for meetings and ensure all common arears are presentable
- Answering calls and re-directing where necessary
- Assist Managers with diary management, travel arrangements and administration when required
- Ordering stationery and managing maintenance issues for the building
- Producing reports and updating databases
- Ad-hoc requests as required
In order to be successful in your application of Corporate Receptionist you will have immaculate presentation and a warm and engaging personality. You will also have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role with high levels of customer service
- Previous experience within the Media industry would be beneficial howveer not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and mature attitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Extremely well-presented and helpful in nature
- An eye for detail
- Comfortable operating at all levels of the business
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button or contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility 02 8296 5315.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's