One of Australia's leading Financial organisations is looking for a capable, experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their collaborative & innovative team on a part time basis - Thursdays and Fridays weekly.
As a Corporate Receptionist for this company, you will be an integral member of a team that prides themselves on their ability to deliver the best solutions possible. The ideal candidate for this role will be professionally & corporately presented, proficient, diligent, punchy and professional. This is a business with a mission to deliver superior outcomes and drive performance both internally and externally across their client group.
If you are looking to be a part of an organisation that values employees and values part time employment, then look no further! Join this leading organisation for 2 days a week on Thursdays & Fridays!
As Receptionist, your role will be fast paced and involve duties including but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors professionally
- Assisting with customer and staff enquiries including couriers
- Office coordination including managing stationary and office supplies
- Updating and managing databases
- General office administration duties including bookings and travel arrangements
- Preparing documentation and invoices
- Any ad hoc assistance as required by the business
In order to be successful in the role of Receptionist you will have/be:
- At least 2 years experience within a Corporate Reception
- Excellent attention to detail and high level administration skills
- Immaculately presented with solid interpersonal abilities
- Strong verbal and communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Take initiative and responds well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport in a team environment with a "can-do" attitude
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you fit the criteria for this opportunity, get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button now or contacting Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.