|Job Title:||Corporate Receptionist|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Burke|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 12:33|
You will be joining a market leading organisation, based in the heart of the CBD. This organisation truly promotes an inclusive and innovative team culture, where your ideas are not only welcome but encouraged!
As Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the office. You will support the wider business with coordination of meeting rooms and events and will be comfortable operating at all levels of the business.
If you are looking to join a professional and collaborative office then look no further!
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Meet and greet of all guests
- Processing mail and liaising with couriers
- Liaising with building management to trouble shoot facilities issues
- Assist the network of Team Administrators with over flow administration work
- Coordinate company events and meetings
- General up-keep of common areas
- Ad-hoc requests as necessary
The successful candidate must have experience within a similar role, be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills. You will also be/ have:
- Must have previous experience working in a corporate Receptionist role
- Previous experience working in professional or financial services would be advantageous
- Intermediate to advanced MSO skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's