Credit Control Officer
|Job Title:||Credit Control Officer|
|Salary:||AU$28 - AU$31 per annum + + super|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Coad|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 10:43|
AccountAbility has paired with a fantastic, forward thinking, collaborative telecommunications company located in Melbourne's CBD to find a Credit Control Officer who is immediately available, has a proactive attitude, a people person and is able to manage a busy desk.
- The reconciliation of debtors ledger, as required
- Collections of all outstanding corporate debtors
- Demonstrate effective customer relationship management
- Update and maintain debtors ledgers, as required
- Facilitate dispute resolution processes
- Completion of credit checks and recommend appropriate security, as required
- Assist with the preparation of monthly debtor reports, including reports of delinquent and high-risk accounts and recommend strategic recovery and resolutions
- High customers focus; providing customers great service
- Proactive, interested in learning about new things and meeting people from across our business
- Self-motivated to deliver your best work in a timely and effective way with minimal supervision and like the idea of owning the outcome.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and supportive environment
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to analyse information and determine relevant risk
- Effective and reliable dispute resolution skills
- Ability to build rapport and work collaboratively with sales and debtors
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills; meeting own deadlines and working independently
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you please hit APPLY !!
** Unfortunately due to high volume of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's