Job Title - Collections Officer/Credit Control
Salary - $32ph + Super
Location - Mascot
Duration - Temporary to Permanent
Start Date - April 2020
Reporting to the Team Leader and working in a finance team of 5, you will be responsible for collecting and negotiating payment with a large client base. This national Logistics company values work/life balance and hosts regular team events to inspire collaboration.
As the successful Credit Controller you have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be a key person in maintaining relationships and assisting with any queries. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Prior experience in Credit Control
- Demonstrated experience with successfully reducing 90 day balances
- Ability to proactively problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult stakeholders
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills
- Stable career history
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Good Customer Service (internal & external).
- Skip tracing
- Reducing DSOs
- Excellent negotiation, dispute and resolution skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Organised and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess a polite and friendly manner, a positive attitude and professional presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a sociable, forward thinking business in an unbeatable location.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.