A leading international technology company with impressive revenue in the local Australian market, sustained over many years. They have moved to an impressive new location in Sydney CBD as they look to establish the company as an employer of choice. The credit team is turning into a centre of excellence: one of growth, high performance & opportunity. Work in amazing surroundings, convenient to most train lines.
Based in the Tech industry, this business is highly organised, efficient and well-respected in their field. You will be working with a team of top talent and what's more, you'll be reporting into one of the leading Credit Managers in the industry. This is a chance to take your career from good to great and you will be supported well in this role.
The salary for this role will be up to $65,000 + Super + Bonus
The role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Managing your own ledger of debtors
- Phone based collections with email follow ups
- Meeting DSO and Cash Flow targets
- Negotiation complex issues/queries
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders & resolve internal roadblocks
- Account Reconciliations
- Credit Checks
- Ad hoc admin around the credit process
What experience/skills you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- The desire to be a high performer, in a respected team
- A courteous and professional manner
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of top tier ERP systems
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- A positive, friendly manner and a great team player!
Does this sound like you? Please apply today.