|Job Title:||Credit Officer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 17:38|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to joining a leading tech company in the Sydney CBD! This is a 6 month contract so we are looking for someone who is immediately available or available within 1 week. This role is open to Working Holiday Visa candidates.
Salary: $80,000 package (inclusive of super). Pro-rata to months worked.
Term: 6 months - please feel free to apply if you're on a Working Holiday Visa
- A fast moving, modern tech company in the city - close to bars, restaurants and trains/bus
- A fun environment - work hard with fun, friendly people.
- Work with a top class finance team who can help you to develop your career and knowledge.
- Many perks such as sports teams, wellness week and study support.
- Work life balance on offer.
- Overseeing the AR process
- Chasing up clients for collections from clients via phone and email
- Keeping track of DSO and ensuring that the targets are met
- Account reconciliations
- Monitoring the Credit inboxx
- Keeping track of credit notes and processing them
Who will be successful?
- You will be an experienced Credit Controller who is used to an end to end function
- You will have perfect written and verbal communication skills
- You will be used to collecting money through a variety of methods - phoning, emailing and in the worst case scenario, going legal.
- You will be highly adept at using multiple systems - including Excel.
- You will be able to start either immediately or at very short notice.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's