Credit Officer - Multiple Contract Roles
|Job Title:||Credit Officer - Multiple Contract Roles|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Coad|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 10:29|
Accountability are proactively sourcing for multiple upcoming credit officer contract opportunities with our clients in the South East suburbs and are looking for individuals who are open to contract work (short and long term).
- Managing your own ledger of debtors
- Phone based collections with email follow ups
- Meeting DSO and Cash Flow targets
- Negotiation complex issues/queries
- Account Reconciliations
- Credit Checks
- Ad hoc admin around the credit process
- 1-3 Years accounts experience will ensure your success within this role.
- A savvy negotiator, with the ability to influence and high attention to detail.
- High prioritisation skills and the ability to manage your time to meet both individual and business objectives.
- Open to different contracts in Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Strong System Skills across multiple ERP/CRM systems
- Between $28-$38 p.h depending on role/location
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Amanda on 03 8629 1306 or Maddy on 03 8629 1034 for a confidential discussion.
*** Only successful applicants will be contracted ***
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's