A Credit Officer role has arisen with a client of mine in a large team in the Western Suburbs. This is an extremely stable team with a group of motivated and friendly teammates! It's a large team meaning that is certainly room for long-term growth and progression! Working with this well known company and their major clients will be an excellent career move.
Perhaps you are a Credit Officer with 1 or 2 years' experience looking to move onwards and upwards in your career with a global business! Or perhaps you're a seasoned Credit Officer looking to join a friendly team close to home in the Western Suburbs with parking.
Perks: Parking on-site, breakfast and snacks provided, excellent team culture.
Location: Pendle Hill. Parking on-site.
Salary: $60,000 + Super
The role of Credit Officer will include:
- Setting up new clients on the system & running credit checks.
- Making high volume collections calls (50 per day).
- Allocating payments for the correct invoices
- Working with accounts on 7 day terms
What experience will you need to be considered for this role?
- You will need experience in a similar Credit position including making collections calls to commercial clients (B2B)
- High volume outbound calls are essential.
- Working on contracts with short terms (7 days)
- You will have fantastic communication skills with fluent verbal and written English.
- You will be a naturally good communicator, building relationships will be an enjoyable part of you role!
- You will have experience using Excel past a basic level.
- You will be looking for a long-term career, progression will be available here if wanted.
- You will be either an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
Please do not hesitate and apply today for this live role!