Our client has recently experienced consistent growth and are now seeking the assistance of an experienced Credit Officer to join their growing team to be based in Melbourne CBD reporting directly to the Credit Manager. You will be working with a high-volume ledger and data entry, so total commitment is required for this full time role.
- Managing your own ledger of debtors
- Phone based collections with email follow ups
- Meeting DSO and Cash Flow targets
- Negotiation complex issues/queries
- Account Reconciliations
- Credit Checks
- Ad hoc admin around the credit process
- 1-3 Years accounts experience will ensure your success within this role.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A savvy negotiator, with the ability to influence and high attention to detail.
- High prioritisation skills and the ability to manage your time to meet both individual and business objectives.
- Open to different contracts in Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Strong System Skills across multiple ERP/CRM systems
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button
*** Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted ***