Credit/Collections Officer - $60,000 + Super - Permanent
|Job Title:||Credit/Collections Officer - $60,000 + Super - Permanent|
|Location:||Girraween, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$62000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2018 16:12|
A Credit Officer role has arisen with a client of mine in a large multinational in the Western Suburbs. This is an extremely stable team with a group of motivated and friendly teammates! It's a large team meaning that is certainly room for long-term growth and progression! Working with this well known company and their major clients will be an excellent career move.
Perks: Parking on-site, breakfast and snacks provided, excellent team culture.
Location: Pendle Hill. Parking on-site.
Salary: $60,000 + Super
The role of Credit Officer will include:
- Setting up new clients on the system & running credit checks.
- Making high volume collections calls (50 per day).
- Allocating payments for the correct invoices
- Working with accounts on 7 day terms
What experience will you need to be considered for this role?
- You will need experience in a similar Credit position including making collections calls to commercial clients (B2B)
- High volume outbound calls are essential.
- Working on contracts with short terms (7 days)
- You will have fantastic communication skills with fluent verbal and written English.
- You will be a naturally good communicator, building relationships will be an enjoyable part of you role!
- You will have experience using Excel past a basic level.
- You will be looking for a long-term career, progression will be available here if wanted.
- You will be either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
Please do not hesitate and apply today for this live role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's