A global technology leader that has rebranded itself in the Australian market and continues to evolve its consulting & managed services' divisions.
Due to the secondment of the current Credit Team Leader to a systems implementation project, the Group Credit Manager is looking to hire a replacement on a contract basis for 6 months.
- Manage team of 9 Credit, Billing & Reconciliations Officers
- Development of KPI's to support the achievement of execeptional results
- Continue to build brand of Credit & AR function across the organisation
- Mentorship & Development of existing team
- Work on continuous improvement projects
- Credit Risk Analysis
The role is being recruited on a contract basis for 6 months.
You will be senior credit professional with superb level of exceptional communication & business engagement skills, preferably gained in a technology or professional services environment.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility