Customer Care Representitive
|Job Title:||Customer Care Representitive|
|Location:||Dandenong South, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 11:39|
This company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their dynamic and fun team. As a Customer Service Rep, you will be dealing with queries and orders via inbound or outbound telephone, mail, email & fax.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Service Rep will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 2 years' experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start.
The role requires someone tech savvy who is able to deal with a complex ordering system. This company is going through various change and is looking for someone who will embrace this change and be part of the journey as they develop the team and their systems and processes.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Manage all general queries in accordance with company policy call contact & correspondence process
- Provide a positive experience across all customer touch points
- Sales order administration, taking payments and deposits, confirming stock levels and delivery times for retailer partners - Very complex
- Manage internal records in an efficient and timely manner including the Customer Service Directory
- Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenging situations
- High attention to detail, and excellent computer skills
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- 6 month fixed term contract - Maternity leave cover
- Dandenong location
- $50,000 - $55,000 + super pro rata over 6 months
- Immediate start preferred
Please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's