Customer Database Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Database Administrator|
|Location:||Mascot, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$57000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 17:46|
An excellent opportunity to join an international giant within their finance department!
If you are looking to join a supportive team, with a management who will train and develop you this would be an excellent role for you!
Working within the finance team, you will liaise directly with the Credit department in this role.
Position Title: Customer Database Administrator
Temporary to Permanent.
Hours: 10am - 6pm, please only apply if you can do these hours.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Customer contract review
- Data entry of contract details
- Customer service to all employees regarding the database operating system
- Customer data maintenance
- Customer credit checks
- Credit department liaison
- Ad-hoc Tasks
What skills will be required of you?
- You will have experience in Customer Service, Database Administration and some light finance knowledge (AP/AR etc).
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- In order to succeed you will be highly organised.
- You will have excellent communication skills and great interpersonal skills.
- You will have intermediate Excel skills
- Teamwork is a must in this role! The team work together to ensure the group's success.
If you are looking to join an international business with strong career progression opportunities, please apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's