Customer Experience Consultant
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Consultant|
|Location:||Yarra Glen, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 09:24|
This consumer goods company is looking for a Customer Experience Consultant / Administrator to join their dynamic and fun team. As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will be dealing with queries and orders via inbound or outbound telephone, mail, email & fax.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Experience Consultant will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 2 years' experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Manage all general queries in accordance with company policy call contact & correspondence process
- Provide a positive experience across all customer touch points
- Sales order administration, taking payments and deposits, confirming stock levels and delivery times for retailer partners
- Manage internal records in an efficient and timely manner including the Customer Service Directory
- Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenging situations
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- 6 months contract which may extend into permanent
- Kew location
- Competitive renumeration
- Immediate start preferred
Please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's