As the Customer Experience Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing the daily operation of the Customer Experience team, including all staff. You will possess strong leadership and coaching capabilities but not shy away from a hands-on approach. Daily escalations, and overflow of orders will also be within your duties to ensure an overall high level of customer service towards all clients.
This is not a call centre environment, the Customer Experience team, are taking care of full end to end B2B orders over the phone and email.
- Managing the daily operation of the Customer Experience team including all staff with a hands-on approach
- Ensuring customer and client complaints are actioned and resolved, dealing with all escalations
- Challenge the norm within process', suggesting improvements and taking the lead with any development
- Develop and produce operational performance reports and development plans for all staff
- Take the lead in managing small projects and initiatives
- Influence, coach and guide customer experience staff on service capabilities
The right person will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar team lead role
- Experience in the manufacturing or supply and logistics industries desirable
- Well versed in Microsoft Suite including Excel and Dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hands-on approach with their management style
- The ability to deal with conflict resolution
- An enthusiastic, positive approach to their work and relationships
The finer details:
- Must have full unrestricted working rights
- Kew location - close to public transport
- $80,000 + super
- Small knit culture
If this sounds like you, please apply here today.