Our client located in Brisbane, is looking for an experienced Customer Resolutions Specialist to join their team on a 4 months contract.
The successful candidate will be experienced within Financial Services, Credit or volume Customer Service and be able to deal with high level disputes, using their excellent communication and negotiation skills to reach a mutual outcome for both the business and the customer.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders on escalated disputes
- High level investigation on each case
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential data
- Using excellent customer service to maintain customer satisfaction, whilst also reaching mutual resolution
- Analysing data received through investigations to make suggestions for the outcome
The successful candidate will have:
- A background in either Credit, Accounts Receivable or Customer Service within Financial Services
- Excellent customer service skills and high level written communication
- An empathetic and customer centric approach to resolutions
- Effective negotiation skills and be able to deal with high level disputes
- Be familiar with the Privacy Act and relevant legislation
- Be tech savvy, and able to pick up a range of different systems and databases
The company is offering:
- Flexible working
- Supportive team environment
- Extensive training
- 4 months contract with the possibility of extension
- Competitive rates
Due to the high possibility of extension in the role, only candidates with full unrestricted working rights will be considered for this position. All candidates will be required to undergo full background checks in order to successfully join the company.
If you think the role sounds like you, apply here today as we will be interviewing ASAP!