Our client is a household FMCG business and are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their dynamic and fun team. As a Customer Service Rep, you will be dealing with general queries from both individuals and companies in a call centre environment. An element of sales tasks will also be involved.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Service Agent will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 1 years experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start to commence on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will need to be available over operating hours which will be rotated between 7am-7pm Monday - Friday and 10-2pm Sunday.
- Inbound customer service - call centre type environment
- Handling general and sales queries from both individuals and companies
- Order processing
- Database management
The Successful Candidate:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a call centre role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- 6-month contract
- Sydney Olympic Park location
- $30-33/hour + super
- Immediate start preferred
- Household FMCG business
If this role sounds like you, lease apply now as we will be interviewing ASAP as the client is looking for an immediate start.