|Job Title:||Customer Service|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 13:05|
One of Australia's leading Maintainence organisations, based in Macquarie Park is looking for a driven, energetic, detail orientated and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join their high performing, fast paced and growing team. This organisation endeavours for excellence in its customer service and order processing team.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be an integral part of this team within this constantly expanding organisation. You will support the business by answering queries relating to products, bookings, invoicing, health information as well as administration support.
If you are looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your skills, be involved and work for a greater cause, then please get in touch today!
Your duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers
- Answering incoming calls, providing information and advice and redirecting where necessary
- Building rapport and trust with customers
- Data entry of customer information
- Offering general administrative support to the team on a day to day basis
- Liaising with all internal departments including sales, operations and finance to ensure bets practice
- Conduct follow up calls to customers for any extra information
- Ad hoc administration duties
In order to be successful in the role of CSR you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in hospitality, customer service or a service-oriented role
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside of the box and problem solve issues
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's