Customer Service Administrator/Representative
- $60,000-$62,000 + Super
- Internationally known technology and engineering business based in Northbridge (Parking on Site)
- Experienced Customer service professional who has worked within a Call Centre/internal sales dealing with inbound B2B and B2C calls - NO KPIs, family feel environment + Flexible working hours
If you have experience within a call centre environment, strong customer service skills are looking to take ownership, be self-sufficient and not have set KPIs/call targets with flexible working hours then this could be the right role for you!
You will be joining a market leading and growing technology and engineering company based in Northbridge. They are internationally recognised but also hold a strong family feel where you can really be and feel part of the company.
As customer service representative you will be the lynch pin of this team. You will provide sales support by answering all incoming calls, collating information and assigning tasks where needed. You will also have opportunities to build upon your administration experience and take on more responsibility within the team.
Your primary role would be to provide support, knowledge and exceptional customer service to prospective customers as well as current customers.
Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner, dealing with queries, fulfilling requests, maintaining the database whilst achieving customer satisfaction levels
- Building rapport and trust with customers
- Data entry of customer information onto Salesforce
- Managing the inbox
- Offering general administrative support to the sales team on a day to day basis and
- Successfully liaising internally and externally
In order to be successful in the role you will have/be:
- Previous experience customer service/sales role, preferably in call centre or internal sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you match the above requirements and looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role and flexibility, whilst allowing you to develop your skills then please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Gina at AccountAbility for more information.