Our client is a leading data analysis business and are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their dynamic and fun team. As a Customer Service Rep, you will be dealing with general queries from both individuals and companies and if required putting them through to various other departments to assist.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Service Agent will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 1 years experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start to commence on a 8 month contract. The likelihood of extension past this initial period is high.
- Inbound customer service - call centre type environment
- Handling general and data based queries from both individuals and companies
- Solving basic queries and transferring more complex on to other relative departments
- Extensive training involved to ensure candidates have everything they need to be successful in the role
The Successful Candidate:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a call centre role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- 8-month contract with likelihood of extension
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Leading data analysis company
- Only suitable for PR or Citizens
- All candidates will require extensive background checks
If this role sounds like you, lease apply now as we will be interviewing ASAP as the client is looking for an immediate start.