Customer Service Consultant
|Job Title:||Customer Service Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 09:02|
This Industry Fund are looking for a Customer Service Consultant to join their dynamic and fun team. As a Customer Service Consultant you will assist members and their queries via inbound or outbound telephone, mail, email & fax.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Manage all member contact in accordance with company policy call contact & correspondence process
- Provide a positive member experience across all customer touch points
- Manage a portfolio of Inbound & Outbound calls, Claims and correspondence, within set SLA's, and following company standards
- Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in a customer service role
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Previous Insurance /Financial Services experience mandatory
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to overcome challenging situations
- Willingness to be a team player
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed in a newly developed team!
Please apply now if this sounds like you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's