Customer Service Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 12:50|
This global Fashion and eCommerce business are launching into the Australian market and are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Team Leader and Manager to join the team and build your team from the ground up.
The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious, organised, motivated, have demonstrated mentor and leadership skills to drive and cultivate the teams fast paced growth. This is a start-up environment where you will wear many hats and be a driving force within process improvement and implementation.
If you have exposure working within Fashion, eCommerce or a fast-paced start up environment then I would love to hear from you!
Your duties will include:
- Cultivate the growth of the Customer Care team and oversee the day to day running of the team.
- Implement and execute performance monitoring of the Customer care team.
- Lead delivery of on the job training to ensure 5 start Customer Service is delivered to each client.
- Overseas tracking and improvement of daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Monitor and track all calls to improve process.
- Strive to create a clean-cut delivery of customer experience and engagement.
- Partner with marketing team to drive new campaigns and process.
- A minimum of 2 year experience working in a similar role or environment
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to grow and develop a collaborative and inclusive team culture
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Working exposure of various CRM's including Oracle
- A passion within Fashion would be advantageous
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge