My client is recruiting for a Customer Service and Sales Support Representative who has an exceptional eye for accuracy, speed, a high level of customer service and retention skills to join their team initially for a 11 -month contract within their fast paced and fun offices.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, highly driven and could deliver outstanding customer service as you will be dealing with new and existing clients daily.
Your duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer support to ensure a positive client experience
- Offering general administrative support to the team on a day to day basis
- Processing high volumes of orders and invoices
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting with the preparation of quotes and invoicing
- Coordination of Logistics and deliveries with external parties
- Liaise with internal teams regarding stock levels
- Meeting deadlines on a daily basis to ensure a fast turnaround time for orders and general enquiries
- Updating internal systems
- Ad hoc administration duties
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a related role
- Experience using SAP a huge advantage
- Experience supporting and coordination of external logistics businesses
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge