One of Australia's leading health organisations, based in the Inner West, is looking for an energetic, focussed and ethusiastic Customer Service Representative to join their fast paced and growing team.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be an integral part of this team within this constantly expanding organisation. You will support the business by answering queries relating to campaigns, bookings, health information as well as administration support.
If you are looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your skills, be involved in Medical Transformation and work for a greater cause, then please get in touch today!
As a CSR, your primary role will be to support the team with all customer service duties and administration.
Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls, providing information and advice and redirecting where necessary
- Building rapport and trust with customers
- Data entry of customer information
- Offering general administrative support to the team on a day to day basis
- Liaising with sales team and pass on leads when appropriate
- Conduct follow up calls to customers for any extra information
- Ad hoc administration duties
In order to be successful in the role of CSR you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside of the box and problem solve issues
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.