Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$26 - AU$27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 16:17|
This well-known Property Management business are recruiting for an Inbound Customer Service Representative who has an exceptional eye for accuracy, speed, a high level of customer service and retention skills to join their team initially for an ongoing contract within their fast paced and fun offices.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, highly driven and could deliver outstanding customer service as you will be dealing with new and existing clients daily.
This role has a rotating roster and weekend shifts are require however weekend penalty rates are in place.
Your duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer support to ensure a positive client experience
- Offering general administrative support to the team on a day to day basis
- Processing high volumes of incoming requests and queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting with the preparation of quotes and invoicing
- Taking detailed notes on questions and requests
- Updating internal systems
- Ad hoc administration duties
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a related role
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
- Are you happy to commit to weekend hours?
- Part time candidates may also be considered
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's