This busy contact center are recruiting for an Inbound Customer Service Representative who has an exceptional eye for accuracy, speed, a high level of customer service and retention skills to join their team initially for an ongoing contract within their fast paced and fun offices.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, highly driven and could deliver outstanding customer service as you will be dealing with new and existing clients daily.
This role has a requires some weekend shifts are require however weekend penalty rates are in place.
Your duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer support to ensure a positive client experience
- Processing high volumes of incoming requests and queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Up and cross selling of products
- Taking detailed notes on questions and requests
- Updating internal systems
- Ad hoc administration duties
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a related role
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
- Are you happy to commit to weekend hours?
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge