Customer Service / Administration
|Job Title:||Customer Service / Administration|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 13:32|
This logistics company is looking for a Customer Service / Administrator to join their dynamic and fun team. In this role you will be dealing with queries and orders via inbound or outbound telephone, mail, email & fax.
As the first point of contact, the Customer Service / Administrator will be very relationship driven and have excellent customer service skills. With at least 2 years' experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have proven longevity in past roles and be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Manage all general queries in accordance with company policy call contact & correspondence process
- Provide a positive experience across all customer touch points
- High level admin with a large part of this done manually through paperwork and filing
- Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an admin related role
- Experience within a logistics company (desirable but not essential)
- Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed administrative skills, including ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenging situations
- High attention to detail, and excellent computer skills
- Willingness to be a team player
The finer details:
- Permanent position
- St Kilda road location
- $60,000 package
- Immediate start preferred
Please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.