Working within a small team, this role will demand a high level of customer service skills, alongside an empathetic nature and the ability to deal with a range of different customers over the phone. This role will be a mix of inbound calls and dealing with cases, ensuring a positive solution for both the customer and the business.
The role would suit someone who has case management exposure and is able to build rapport with customers and provided solutions, while also dealing with occasional conflict.
- Working within the head office
- Providing solutions focussed customer service
- Conflict resolution
- Administration and database management
- Working towards KPIs
- Will have previous experience dealing with cases or solutions focussed customer service
- Have high level administration skills
- Have the ability to deal with a range of conflict
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport naturally over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously and work towards and meet KPIs
- Mulgrave Location, with rotating home/office working
- Parking available - this is hard to reach on public transport
- $30-35/hour + super
This role is currently a 6 month contract, however will likely continue to roll into a further contract or even permanency. All interested candidates need to be able to commute to Mulgrave (limited public transport options) when required, even though flexible working is on offer during COVID19 and possibly beyond.
Apply here ASAP as we will be interviewing immediately.