Customer Success Coordinator - Not a call center
|Job Title:||Customer Success Coordinator - Not a call center|
|Location:||St Kilda, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 - AU$60000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Coad|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 13:20|
This client specialise in a range of digital innovation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as support services for their customers.
They are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic Customer Success Team Coordinator to join their Customer Success team based in Melbourne. This role is a rare mix of issue escalation management, customer service, helpdesk and administration. It's a very diverse and rewarding role that is crucial to the success of the company and our customers.
- Managing all support issue escalations internally to ensure our resolution SLA's are met
- Answering support calls from our customers.
- Logging requests and redirecting calls to relevant technical resources.
- Adhoc administration tasks
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high standards are being met
- Contribute to process improvement and become a champion of internal systems
Looking for someone who has:
- 3 + years in a fast-paced administration/ customer service role
- Has proven analytic skills and is a fast learner
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / Support role is an advantage
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- A technical mind capable of asking logical questions.
- A passion for great customer service.
- An excellent phone manner and communication style.
- Permanent Opportunity paying $55,000 + super (flexible)
- Rapidly growing business meaning opportunity for growth
- Hands on training provided within the role
- Great location, near public transport and cafes
- Collaborative and interactive working culture
To be shortlisted you will demonstrate the above experience ideally in a fast-paced customer focused environment, have clear and concise communication, an ability to interview within the next 2 weeks.
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Lucy McDonald for a confidential discussion on 03 8629 1004.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + + Super
Customer Service Administrator/Representative
Northbridge, New South Wales
AU$60000.00 - AU$62000 per annum
Outbound Customer Service
Yarra Glen, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$68000.00 per annum + + Super