Direct Care Coordinator
|Job Title:||Direct Care Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 16:24|
Our client within the Non-for-Profit sector is looking for a Care Coordinator, scheduling and rostering all employees within their facilities.
Please note this role is a casual part time role. The ideal candidate will have full time availability and be able to commit to on-call and rostered hours approx 15 hours per week including afterhours.
- Scheduling and rostering employees for round the care support within the aged care facilities
- Arrange cover or replacements for unplanned staff shift changes where applicable
- High level multitasking
- Ad hoc administration support where required
- Speaking to both internal and external stakeholders
- Part time role - approx 15 scheduled hours a week, including afterhours
The candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a scheduling or rostering role within aged care or disability sectors
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to provide solutions to achieve best outcomes
- Exceptional organisational skills including high level attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- The ability to respond effectively in an environment that is ever-changing due to the needs of customers and staff, ensuring quality outcomes
- Have full time availability and be flexible with shifts in an on-call basis. Be available afterhours and on weekends to cover shifts.
- Non-for-profit organisation
- Completive hourly rate
- Salary packaging
- Growing business
- Working from home
- Afterhours shifts - approx 15 set hours.
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.