EA to CEO/ Office Manager
|Job Title:||EA to CEO/ Office Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 17:46|
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>This role is not your typical EA to CEO role. You will be a huge contributor to a fun and dynamic company culture with strong family values. In this role, you will provide executive support to the CEO while managing a small admin team and managing the office.
This role would suit a bubbly, dynamic and hardworking individual looking to support at a senior level, yet enjoys an office manager role that drives a fun and exciting culture, managing projects and events!
- Provide EA support to the CEO and the executive management group, including correspondence, document preparation, minute taking and proofing
- Diary management
- Travel booking (domestic and international) meeting planning and expenses
- Develop presentations and reports
- Provide project management support for a number of key business projects, including coordination & communication with internal and external stakeholders, administration support & project milestone monitoring.
- Office management tasks including stationary orders, office set-up, answering phone queries, meeting room management, new hire inductions and importantly created a fun working environment
- Leading & mentoring 2 direct reports
- Events and Charity coordination
- At least 3 years experience in an EA/PA/Team Assistant or Office Manager role
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- A professional, confident, self starter who is able to find solutions with limited guidance.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and develop in this busy and varied role
- Experience working with financial & board reports would be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
For more information, please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306 or please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$25.00 - AU$35.00 per hour
Team Assistant - Contract
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$50000 - AU$550000.00 per annum
Outbound Customer Service
Yarra Glen, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$68000.00 per annum + + Super