<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>This role is not your typical EA to CEO role. You will be a huge contributor to a fun and dynamic company culture with strong family values. In this role, you will provide executive support to the CEO while managing a small admin team and managing the office.
This role would suit a bubbly, dynamic and hardworking individual looking to support at a senior level, yet enjoys an office manager role that drives a fun and exciting culture, managing projects and events!
- Provide EA support to the CEO and the executive management group, including correspondence, document preparation, minute taking and proofing
- Diary management
- Travel booking (domestic and international) meeting planning and expenses
- Develop presentations and reports
- Provide project management support for a number of key business projects, including coordination & communication with internal and external stakeholders, administration support & project milestone monitoring.
- Office management tasks including stationary orders, office set-up, answering phone queries, meeting room management, new hire inductions and importantly created a fun working environment
- Leading & mentoring 2 direct reports
- Events and Charity coordination
- At least 3 years experience in an EA/PA/Team Assistant or Office Manager role
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- A professional, confident, self starter who is able to find solutions with limited guidance.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and develop in this busy and varied role
- Experience working with financial & board reports would be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
For more information, please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306 or please apply now!