|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 15:57|
This ongoing temporary Executive Assistant assignment will see you join this leading global investment business. Providing crucial support to a Department Head within this fast paced and diverse environment.
Supporting a Department Head and their direct reports, extensive travel management, diary management, expenses and adhoc duties. This is an ongoing temporary assignment.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Preparation of reports and documents
- Meeting minutes
- Extensive travel management
- Preparation of travel itinerary packs
- Complex and ever-changing diary management.
- Email management.
- Acting as a gate keeper for department head and broader team
- Expense management
- Coordination of the broader team to include administration tasks
- Supporting the team.
To be successful in your application you will require:
- Extensive experience supporting executives, preferably within a multinational finance business
- Complete Finance industry compliance checks
- A dynamic personality, who responds well in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive nature with strong decision-making skills and analytical mindset
- Advanced level Microsoft office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge