|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsay Samuels|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 16:14|
You will be working for a reputable organisation that truly invest in their employees. Based in the heart of Parramatta, you will be part of the up and coming 2nd CBD of Sydney.
As Executive Assistant, you will be an integral part of the team and will be comfortable operating at all levels of the business. You will be a 'go to' person for the wider office and a leader to less experienced staff.
This organisation truly promotes an inclusive and innovative team culture, where your ideas are not only welcome but encouraged!
As Executive Assistant you will be providing comprehensive support to the General Counsel and the Head of Corporate Affairs. Your role will be broad and varied.
You main duties will include:
- High-level executive support and stakeholder management
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Prepare reports
- Attend meetings to distribute agendas and take minutes
- First point of contact for visitors to the senior management team
- Preparing documentation including submissions, correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- An ad hoc administration requests as required
In order to be successful in the role of Executive Assistant you will have/be:
- Previous EA experience supporting at a senior level
- Legal knowledge or Marketing and Communications knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dictaphone and transcribing skills would be desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Ability to build rapport and operate at all levels of the business
If you think the above sounds like you and you want to know more then please get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button or contacting Lyndsay at AccountAbility.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's