|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super & benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 16:18|
Join a market leading FMCG organisation, based in Macquarie Park. This global business is looking for a high energy and experienced Executive Assistant to work and grow alongside the company. More than an administrative role, this business is looking for someone to play an integral role in encouraging the culture and cohesion of the team.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to implement new processes and a company that will allow you to action your own ideas then look no further! You will be working closely with 3 Dynamic Business Leaders on a number of on-going business projects.
This is a great opportunity that will make every day changeable and offer variety; perfect for a forward thinking and innovative EA.
If you want to work in a fast paced and high performing environment with a role supporting across levels of the business, then this role is for you!
- Diary and travel management, including being the go-to person for all correspondence with travel providers
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings internally and externally including organising meeting rooms, catering etc.
- Supporting on all administrative projects including spreadsheets and monthly reports that will require advanced level of Microsoft Office suite
- Prepare/assemble presentations based on information given
- Minute taking and wider administrative support
- Supporting with recommendations and observations that will benefit the wider team
- Financial administration ensuring credit card and invoice expenditure is processed correctly
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic Business Leaders to support
- On-site parking
- Free Gym Membership
- Ownership of role
- Many more perks
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent attention to detail and high level administrative skills
- Proven experience in a similar EA/PA role
- Strong verbal and communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Advanced level Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook competencies; testing is required
- Competency in trouble shooting
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines efficiently
- You must be a self-starting, motivated and passionate EA who responds well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport in a team environment with a "can-do" attitude
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Office Support Roles – Working Holiday Visas Welcome
Sydney CBD, New South Wales