|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 15:28|
You will be working for a well-known Professional Services business based in the heart of the CBD. As Executive Assistant, you will be an integral part of the team and will be comfortable operating at all levels of the business.
This organisation truly promotes an inclusive and innovative team culture, where your ideas are not only welcome but encouraged!
As Executive Assistant you will be supporting two Heads of Department. You will also be responsible for the smooth running of the office.
You main duties will include:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Prepare expense claims including entertainment & travel reports
- Minutes for meetings
- First point of contact for visitors to the senior management team
- Preparing documentation including PowerPoint presentations
- Office Management duties including ordering stationery, facilities, inductions for new starters
- An ad hoc administration requests as required
In order to be successful in the role of Executive Assistant you will have/be:
- Previous experience supporting the senior leadership team in a Multi-National company is essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Ability to build rapport and operate at all levels of the business
If you are available to start immediately and think the above sounds like you then please get in touch today by clicking the 'APPLY' button or contacting Rachel at AccountAbility.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's