|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 17:43|
This excting business require an experienced Executive Assistant who can commence immediately (January 2nd 2019) to support an Executive Director who is new to the business.
The role is initially 3 weeks, with a few days to handover.
- Provide EA support to the ED with correspondence, document preparation, minute taking and proofing
- Diary management
- Travel booking (domestic meeting planning and expenses
- Develop presentations and reports
- Provide project management support for a number of key business projects, including coordination & communication with internal and external stakeholders, administration support & project milestone monitoring.
- At least 3 years experience in an EA role
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- A professional, confident, self starter who is able to find solutions with limited guidance.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and develop in this busy and varied role
- Experience working with financial & board reports would be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
For more information, please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306 or please apply now!