|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 17:43|
This excting business require an experienced Executive Assistant who can commence immediately (January 2nd 2019) to support an Executive Director who is new to the business.
The role is initially 3 weeks, with a few days to handover.
- Provide EA support to the ED with correspondence, document preparation, minute taking and proofing
- Diary management
- Travel booking (domestic meeting planning and expenses
- Develop presentations and reports
- Provide project management support for a number of key business projects, including coordination & communication with internal and external stakeholders, administration support & project milestone monitoring.
- At least 3 years experience in an EA role
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- A professional, confident, self starter who is able to find solutions with limited guidance.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and develop in this busy and varied role
- Experience working with financial & board reports would be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
For more information, please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306 or please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$70000.00 per annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum
Receptionists, Admin Support and Customer Service Reps
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$45000 - AU$70000 per annum