This well-known power house is looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant duties. The ideal candidate will be proficient, diligent, punchy and professional. This is a magnificent opportunity to work with a high performing team whilst adding a lucrative company to your resume.
As Executive Assistant your role will be varied and involved.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Complex and ever-changing diary management
- Administration support across senior management team
- Email management
- Event coordination
- Document preparation
- Formatting documents
- On-going project work
- Adhoc administration tasks when required
To be successful in your application you will have/be:
- Previous EA/ Office Management experience with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Have tenacity
- Be resilient
- A dynamic personality, who responds well in a fast paced environment
- Team player that can also work on own initiative
- Advanced level Google applications and Mac for work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge