Urgent requirement to join this Proffessional Services business are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support the Legal Council. The ideal candidate will be proficient, diligent, punchy and professional. This is a magnificent opportunity to work with a high performing team whilst adding a lucrative company to your resume.
As Executive Assistant your role will be varied and involved.
Your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Complex and ever-changing diary management
- Preparation of board papers
- Administration support across senior management team
- Email management
- Event coordination
- Document preparation
- Formatting documents
- On-going project work
- Adhoc administration tasks when required
To be successful in your application you will have/be:
- Previous EA/ Office Management experience with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Previous experience supporting Legal professionals
- Have tenacity
- Be resilient
- A dynamic personality, who responds well in a fast paced environment
- Team player that can also work on own initiative
- Advanced knowledge across various systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives. I specialise in temporary recruitment for the CDB and sounding areas.
Contact Rachel Aldridge