|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$73000 - AU$83000 per annum + great culture & benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 13:43|
Join an established industry leader known for their high-quality practices and great benefits. Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, this company is sourcing an Executive Assistant to grow their team whilst expanding their impressive portfolio.
This institution prides itself on having the best operational practice, new innovations and focuses on continuous improvement and contribution made through education. By joining the team, you will be a part of a network of Executive Assistants and Administrators who are the drivers of an inclusive and collaborative culture across the organisation.
If you are looking to join a company of over 3600 staff that truly invest in the development of their employees, whilst also being a collaborative and fun place to work then look no further. If you are looking for a diverse and challenging role in a supportive team, then please get in touch today.
As an Executive Assistant, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Minute taking for meetings
- Coordinate and schedule regular group meetings for multiple different streams
- Document agendas for each group and collate, format and distribute papers for each group
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Expensing and processing invoices
- Preparation and formatting of documentation; including producing agendas, reports and presentations
- Acting as a ambassador of culture in the organisation
- Involvement in the Executive Assistant network
- Adhoc support wit on-going projects as required
As a successful applicant in this role will have/be:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting 2 or more senior executives
- Experience in the Educational Sector or Construction extremely advantageous; however not essential
- Advanced level of IT skills including all programs in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable operating at all levels of the business
- "Can- do" proactive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst managing your own workload efficiently
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or calling Praneethaa at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.