|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$37 - AU$45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 13:24|
This successful and expanding global Manufacturing business are sourcing for a Senior Executive Assistant to join the business for this maternity leave period. A typical day will see you providing critical support to senior management teams within this fast-paced environment and change rich environment, initially a 9 month contract with a possibility to extend.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Supporting senior executives and their direct reports
- Extensive travel management/booking, both domestically and internationally
- Complex and ever-changing diary management.
- Inbox management
- Creation and amendments of documentation
- Engaging across the vast EA network across the business to promote fluidity across teams
- Event management and coordination
- Demonstrated project management capabilities
- Expense management
- Assist with Reporting weekly through annually
- Supporting the broader team.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Experience working at EA level for a minimum 3 years.
- Experienced in supporting multiple senior level Management.
- Be resilience and ability to act as a gate keeper and push back when necessary
- A dynamic personality, who responds well in a fast paced environment
- Team player that can also work on own initiative
- Advanced level Microsoft office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with Concur Expense management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks
For more information on this opportunity, hit 'apply' now or contact Rachel Aldridge on 0282965356 or
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's