This successful and expanding global Manufacturing business are sourcing for a Senior Executive Assistant to join the business for this maternity leave period. A typical day will see you providing critical support to senior management teams within this fast-paced environment and change rich environment, initially a 9 month contract with a possibility to extend.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Supporting senior executives and their direct reports
- Extensive travel management/booking, both domestically and internationally
- Complex and ever-changing diary management.
- Inbox management
- Creation and amendments of documentation
- Engaging across the vast EA network across the business to promote fluidity across teams
- Event management and coordination
- Demonstrated project management capabilities
- Expense management
- Assist with Reporting weekly through annually
- Supporting the broader team.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Experience working at EA level for a minimum 3 years.
- Experienced in supporting multiple senior level Management.
- Be resilience and ability to act as a gate keeper and push back when necessary
- A dynamic personality, who responds well in a fast paced environment
- Team player that can also work on own initiative
- Advanced level Microsoft office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with Concur Expense management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks
For more information on this opportunity, hit 'apply' now or contact Rachel Aldridge on 0282965356 or
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support division recruiting for Administrators, Receptionists, Office Managers, EAs and PAs, Data Entry Clerks, Marketing Assistants and Customer Service Representatives.