|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 18:22|
An opportunity for someone who loves to work in a professional services environment is resourceful and motivated to deliver results efficiently and with a sense of pride. This is a business with a mission to deliver superior outcomes and drive performance both internally and externally across their client group. Supporting 3 senior Directors whilst leading and mentoring a team of 3 Executive Assistants, this role will see you demonstrate outstanding capabilities.
If you are looking to work in a fast paced, high performing environment with a role that stretches to all areas of the business and supports a team of senior partners, then this is the role for you!
- Complex diary and travel management, including being the go-to person for all correspondence with travel providers
- Managing Outlook inboxes for three of the partner team
- Delivery of high volume and calibre Administration projects
- Collating of data and producing sales reports on a weekly basis
- Marketing and Events coordination
- Support with the design and roll out of new systems, policies and procedures
- Coordination of meetings both internally and externally and organising meeting rooms, catering etc.
- Manage and mentoring junior Executive Assistants
- Supporting on all administrative projects that will require advanced level of proficiency using MS office suite
The successful candidate will have:
- Permanent working rights in Australia; no working holiday visa holders will be considered at this time
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Advanced level MS Office suite competencies; you will be required to complete testing
- High level administrative skills
- Consistent and well aligned experience in a fast paced and varied EA role
- Professional services industry experience would be highly advantageous however not essential
- Previous experience leading a team
- You must be a self-starting, motivated and passionate EA who loves to problem solve and offer support to the team you support
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills with exemplary English grammar competency
- You will have a caring and approachable nature and be willing to set the tone of the culture in the office
- An ability to multi-task and prioritize will be essential to be successful in this position .
This is an exciting role that will make every day changeable and offer variety. This role will suit you perfectly if you are high energy, resourceful and adaptable with an ability to support three partners at one time.