|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Inner Suburbs Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Katelyn Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 17:27|
A great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join this well-known Australian business. Provide a senior level of support to C-suite executives and be a professional presence in this busy team. Utilize your skills in diary management, administration and document management to improve the efficiency and daily operations of the executives and the wider company.
Offering an inclusive and fun environment, this company prides themselves on their professionalism and commitment both to their clients and their employees. This is a business with a mission to deliver superior outcomes and drive performance both internally and externally across their portfolio. With a well-known, recognisable brand this company offers great roles for people who are ambitious, passionate, high performing and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Complex and changing diary management
- Managing email inboxes
- Organise domestic and international business travel (including visas and accommodation)
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and minute taking
- Preparation and formatting of reports, documentation and presentations
- Senior level Office Support and Management
- Project and event coordination
- Invoice and expense management
- Ad hoc administration tasks as requested
To be a successful candidate for this role, previous experience is essential. Your resilience and resourcefulness combined with exceptional communication and organisation skills will ensure you thrive in this fast-paced environment. Other key requirements include:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a high-volume administrative support role
- Corporate presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills across the Microsoft Office suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Adaptability and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work despite conflicting deadlines
- Solid organisational skills and methodical nature
If the above sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Please click the 'APPLY' button or contact Katelyn Thomas at AccountAbility via email .